Specific Job Duties and Purpose:
- Produce a finish on lanterns using a five tank coloring process consistent with existing standards
- Ability to maintain work pace equal to the department’s incoming work, while maintaining quality
- Assist in the monitoring of raw materials inventory
- Assist in the monitoring and completing routine scheduled maintenance of equipment, i.e. pumps, fans, water levels, temperature gauges, and filters
- Inspects outgoing parts and liquids to assure quality
- Aids other departments as deemed necessary
- Maintain cleanliness of work area and equipment
High School or General Education Diploma preferred but not necessary. Must have an understanding of basic math, reading a ruler, common angles, different sized holes, and be able to understand an analog clock. Must be able to recognize colors and visually compare and achieve surface finishes consistent with existing samples. Must be able to focus on small details.
Equipment that will be used:
Five large tanks, biggest being 55” wide x 42” deep x 44” high. The liquids in the tanks range from a base to an acid. A filtration system that has a single pump and two filters, spray bottles, general garden hoses, hand pumps, wire brushes, scotch brite scratch pads.
- Ability to lift 30lbs.
- Ability to perform repetitive motions
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to distinguish between eight different colors
To apply for this position, email your resume to HR@northeastlantern.com or stop by the shop to fill in application. Call 603-658-0981 to schedule an interview or for more information.