Specific Job Duties:
- Assistance in fabrication of lantern parts through various processes
- Have the ability to fabricate parts for approximately 65 fixtures per week, while maintaining quality
- Assists in the monitoring of raw materials inventory
- Assists in the monitoring of completed parts inventory
- Inspects outgoing parts to assure quality
- Aids other departments as deemed necessary
- General cleanliness, clean housekeeping all while maintaining equipment
High School or General Education Diploma preferred but not necessary. Must have an understanding of basic math, reading a ruler, common angles, and different sized holes. Must be able to achieve a high quality of craftsmanship while paying focusing on small details.
Equipment that will be used:
52” power shear, power and hand notchers, 21” bar folders, slip rollers, hand and foot punches, rotary bending machine, sander, band saw, and basic household hand tools
Vehicles or moving equipment: Propane forklift if certified, hand dollies, and floor pallet jacks
- Ability to lift 30lbs.
- Ability to perform repetitive motions
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to distinguish between gauges of two metals
To apply for this position, email your resume to HR@northeastlantern.com or stop by the shop to fill in application.
Call 603-658-0981 to schedule an interview or for more information.